Friday, September 10, 2010

Matchbox Labels No 7

It's Friday so I just thought I'd share some of my favourite matchbox labels, check out these cute Polish tv cats! No doubt I'll be watching some (rubbish) tv later! Wednesday is the only decent tv night here now that Mad Men has started again! Hooray!

Here are some more cool cats, don't ask me why they are smoking pipes and I wouldn't recommend it but I love these graphic images!

Talking of cats, check out my new website side link, it's my cat drawing now animated and pink! Thanks to my husband for putting it together for me:) He now works for Pixar, can't you tell, ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. these are great! i really love those cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic labels. I think the cat looks very distinguished with a pipe! And your new animated cat widget thing is tres impressive. I have widget envy!

    ReplyDelete